Community Forum

How do I contact a specific person in Comcast? I know their names and locations.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

How do I contact a specific person in Comcast? I know their names and locations.

I have been honest, but in many organizations the employees will be dishonest, lie or say anything to go to the next customer.  This time I kept a record of these workers.  I have their names and employee id numbers and all the facts.  How do i let management know about this bad behavior?  When will the BAD Comcast behavcior change?.    Is this why they hide behind an anonymous telephone number ?  I prefer to be LIED to to my face.   I am paying with REAL mioney for LIES not real service.

Admin1

Re: How do I contact a specific person in Comcast? I know their names and locations.

Hi bill2018 -- I can help with taking your report about this employee behavior. I would like to hear about all the details you have about your experience. Please send me a PM with any information you have.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.