Community Forum

How do I change my bill mailing address

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

How do I change my bill mailing address

I can't see how I can change the destination mailing address for my monthly bills on the website; any clues?

Official Employee

Re: How do I change my bill mailing address

Hi, jruston - I can change the mailing address. Please private message me your name, address, and a phone number. Thank you!

New Poster

I need my bill mailing address changed...

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

New Poster

How to change address

Official Employee

Hello BobJudy, I can assist you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your full name, street address including city, state, and zip code (and apartment number if one is associated), and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

New Poster

i need my billing delivery adress corrected
Official Employee

Hi luisperez12345!

I can help get this corrected. Can you please verify your first and last name, full street address, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.