Community Forum

How can I get a service request resolved

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

How can I get a service request resolved

How can you get a service request resolved? I have been contacting Comcast weekly since 10/19 about a low hanging cable wire. The idiots that live on the ground floor are using it to hang their laundry (another issue) but I contacted Comcast beginning on 10/19 and was given a ticket number and a date that they would resolve. Nothing happened so I contacted again on 10/27 and was told they would be here on 11/2. Well it is 11/3 and nothing so I contacted again and was told that they could not find my ticket at all so they created a new ticket and now the new contact date is 11/6.  I pay over $200/monthly for service and I cannot get a request answered nor can I get any help with finding another plan. I am ready to cut the cord on this service and go to the competitor. Any thoughts on how to get this resolved?

Admin1

Re: How can I get a service request resolved

Hi msdeelr58 -- I can help get that line raised. I reviewed your account did find a job that completed after your post was made. Did that job resolve this line issue?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!