Community Forum

Hotspot acceess

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Hotspot acceess

I have been using an xfinity hotspot for emergency access.  Twice I have selected the two hour pass and have noticed that I am being charged an extra dollar.  Yesterday I noticed I was charged $1.00 twice.  I would like someone to tell me I am being charged more than the rate it shows.  I have never authorized an extra charge.

Official Employee

Re: Hotspot acceess

Hi, Benoit001 - Please reach out to our XFINITY WiFi Hotspot On Demand team at 1-866-489-0919 (24/7 line). They can assist you with your billing concern. 

Frequent Visitor

ComcastElla I don't see why I need to call another telephone number for this information.   It seems no one at Comcast knows the answer to this question. I was supposed to be charge 3.95 and someone in their infinite wisdom  added 2 $1.00 charges  I only authorized a charge of $3.95.  If they can add 1.00 to the charge they could add any amount. 

Official Employee

@Benoit001 - The problem is that I cannot see the charges since they don't process via your TV service account. We have just one team that handles XFINITY Hotspot WiFi accounts, charges, and troubleshooting. Please contact them and they will be able to provide you explanations about the charges.