Community Forum

Horrible customer service!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Horrible customer service!

So I decided to add to my triple play and had the Xfinity home security installed today. I took the day off and the tech arrived in the window provided. Tech seemed like he knew what he was doing. He tried to give me the 1 minute overview of how everything worked but I asked a lot of questions. One of my cameras didn't seem to be working so he called a few people and said he fixed it. 1 hour later the camera stopped working again. I called comcast, spent several hours troubleshooting only to be told I needed another dispatch to fix. I said fine (it was only 2pm) send them on back. Nope!! Comcast said we can return in 2 days!?!?! I said this was just installed an hour ago! It didn't matter to them that I have to take a vacation day to do this. Another hour of phone tag and finally got "disconnected." I am searching for new service now, this is no way to treat customers!!!