Community Forum

Horrible Customer Service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Horrible Customer Service

Today was suppose to be my installation day for Comcast. A Tech was scheduled  in the morining at (10:00am) and arrived on time. Once here, he began working on my serverice order. Just before he began installation he informed me that he  needed to drill a hole in one of my walls to provide cable to my 70' TV. I informed him that I did not want any holes drilled into my walls. He then stated  "you have two options, either I drill a hole or you will have to reschedule becasue I don't have the wireless box needed to provide wireless cable connection. I was shocked and upset by his demeanor so I asked if he could contact a collegue in the area to see if they had an extra box. Reluctantly, he did  speaking in his native languge of creole--which I do not understand. After going back an forth for several minutes and only being given 2 options, I asked to have his Supervisor's name. He said "why do you want my supervisor's name". I explained and he looked at me and stated "I'm not going to give you my Supervisor's name". Angrily, I told him to get the out of my house". Since he left this morning I've made several calls to Comcast and spoken to 10 people one of whom was a Supervisor and was told that another technician would be sent to my house today between 1pm and 3pm.  As of 4:14pm today, no one has showed up or called.  I have not gone gotten any work done due to being given the run around from countless Comcast representatives. Now I'm being told that there are not techs availalbe today and I will have to wait until tomorrow. It's ashamed that I'm fighting to become a customer.  Currently on hold waiting to speak to another Supervisor.

These are the people I've spoken to today:

Charles (initial Tech)

Aretha

Justin(Stated he

Emma-ID 1944510

Jessica (Supervisor ID OSRMXH)

Andrea (Stated they do not have an ID)

Ilse- ID 2511846

Phoebe-ID _QI( this dosen't look like a real ID number)

Danny-ID 1011158

Ilse- ID 2511846

Rediculous!!!

Official Employee

Re: Horrible Customer Service

Hi Dynise04,  apologies for your experiences.  I am showing you called in and we were able to get another technician out for you, if this is not the case please let me know.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!