Community Forum

Help with service contract

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Help with service contract

Need a service contract.

I need help in lowering my bill. It went from $196.00 to $246.00 in 1 month. I requested help last year in the forums, January (2017) about lowering the bill and was given a 24 month term contract by someone here.. I got the discount in Feb '17 I think. (or so I thought) . I have a statement from 2016 that says 1yr contract. New conrtact in 2017- Yr2 Contract Discount on a 24-month contract.  In this years bill, the contract was dropped. I have my paper bills as I like to keep a hard copy just in case. I chatted with someone and they said they couldn't help as the contract was up. They have no record of it? They found a copy of one that was  $154.00 and I said I would gladly take it, but they said it was wrong. Can someone please help? We've always got a discount. Can I drop HBO and buy my own telephone modem? We get federal help as we're at poverty level to get federal aid. Thank you very much.

comcast3-3-18 0011.jpg
Frequent Visitor

Re: Help with service contract

This is my contract ending date. I would just like to have my contract in effect. Thank you.

forum chats comcast2.jpg