Community Forum

Help with Billing

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Help with Billing

I am posting in hopes you can help with my account.  For the longest time I was paying $49.99 a month for my internet.  Recently my March bill jumped to $72.54.  

I hope we can work on getting my bill back to $49.99 like I was paying. I have been a loyal customer for a long period of time.

Please let me know if there is anything you can do.
Official Employee

Re: Help with Billing

Hi Jophy, I can assist going over current promotions with you.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

sent you a PM

Official Employee

Hi Jophy, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Frequent Visitor

Sorry for my late response. Sent you another PM

Official Employee

Hi Jophy, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi Jophy, thank you for working with me via private message and glad we were able to find another promotion for you.  Please let us know if you have any questions/concerns in the future.

Thank you