Community Forum

Have to disconnect my services

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Have to disconnect my services

I have Blast+ with Digital economy plan for $64.99. Got a message on my Xfinity page that the Contract discount expires February 22, 2018 and it will be $99.99 starting Feb.22, 2018. Then it gave me an option "Change the plan". And in offers I see that exact same plan Blast+ is available for me for another 12 months for the same price $64.99. I tried to add it to the cart, but couldn't process it. So I called and been told that this plan is not available for me even thought it's in my offers. The guy transferred me to loyalty department as he couldn find that offer in my account. I spoke to Norman in Loyalty department which told me that this offer is not available regardless that it's listed as available in my offers on xfinity account. So after many years beeng loyal costumer of Comcast, I have to disconnect my Comcast account starting Feb.22 and switch to WOW. I'm extremely upset because even if the offer listed in your account as avalable, you cannot get it.  My husband is disabled and not working and me working part time just to put food on a table. I just wanted to share the experience of Comcast losing a loyal costumer of many years they wont honor the offer that been offered to me.

124.jpg
Official Employee

Re: Have to disconnect my services

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Frequent Visitor

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I sent you a private message with all requiered information. Hope to hear from you soon.

Official Employee

Thank you for providing your information, and I will look to see if we have anything better to offer. Were you looking at keeping the same services you have?

Frequent Visitor

Thank you so much for your reply. As you can see from attached file to my origonal message exact same plan is available in my account Blast Internet with Digital Economy 100+ TV for $64.99 for 12 month. I actually was able to add it to my cart and process it with confirmation number. But I never got an email from comcast regarding that order. So I'm not sure it actually registered on my account. I'm attaching the confirmation to this message. And yes, I would like to have the same plan for another 12 months.

Thank you again for your time and affort.

Clipboard01.jpg
Frequent Visitor

Hi again!
I hope to hear from you soon regarding keeping my original Blast Internet with Digital Economy 100+ TV for $64.99 for 12 more months. I have an appointment on Wed. Feb.7 with WOW representitive. They offering me a package of Internet 100 with medium cable (with almost twice more channels than my Digital Economy) for $64.99 a month for 12 months with 2 year contract. And second year it will be $84.99 a month, which still less money that Comcast want for a lesser package.Please let me know if I need to go ahead and disconnect my Comcast services and go with WOW or I can stay with my contract with Comcast.
I also have problems with my lines currently which started a week ago. Constant 3T Timeouts 4 times an hour and very low upload speeds.I even exchanged modem in your Xfinity store, but it wasn't the modem's fault as timeouts continue. I just don't want to deal with that if I'm disconnecting the services this month.

Thank you!

Official Employee

Thank you Genadi, I apologize for the delay. I do have this to offer, this isn't as many channels but the only offer I have, please see below. 

• XFINITY Internet Plus: 1 Year Agreement

Service Includes:

• XFINITY Limited Basic Service with choice of Premium Channel (Starz® or Cinemax®), and Streampix for primary outletBlast Internet for $54.99 per month for 12 months and goes to $69.99 per month for months 13 to 18 (this is a 18 month term).
  • Free SD box.
  • Modem rental for $11.00 per month.

Frequent Visitor

Thank you for your reply. The package you offering with 10 channels is not suitable for my needs. I get many more channels with just basic antennas which connected to rest of TV sets in the house. So looks like Comcast is losing one more customer. What's funny is that my current plan is offered to me on my Xfinity account page. I was hopeful you can find something for me so I can stay with Comcast. Too bad it didn't happened. I'm going to disconnect and go with WOW package.