Community Forum

Harrasment about pending payment : Cheating customer care and BIlling department Running around!!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Harrasment about pending payment : Cheating customer care and BIlling department Running around!!!

I ended my comcast services which included TV+Internet and Xfinity Home, on ending returned all the equipment to Store, however later i realized that i have been charged $600, on enquiring with the billing they claimed i had an early termination fees for TV+INternet and Home Security. On challenging the customer care i found out that my request to move from my previous address to the current address , they had converted my move to NEW CONTRACT, WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, so the customer care became defensive and removed the ETF for TV+INTERNET, now i had 470$ for Home security which they told me i had signed a contract for, on asking to papers that i signed , they said it was a verbal contract. Absolutely ridiculous and cheap trick , all they asked me sign was a service agreement for which i needed to keep the services for 6 months as i was paying my installation fees everymonth, to which i agreed, i infact called in to cancel my services for Home security to which the customer care again reiterated "NO CONTRACT" and i will throw in some extra sensors , which i denied. Now they have Jeopardized my credit score , due to their own cheating and connving ways , i have called every single department , chatted 100s of time , i was promised i will get a call from loyalty department within 24-48 Hours , its been more than 15 days since that last call, no one calls, except for harrasing calls from customer care for non payment of my bills. I will never ever in my life take Xfinity again as customer care people to score their brownie points will get u into contracts u never signed for and will then force a ETF on you without giving you any resolution and jeopardizing your credit score

Official Employee

Re: Harrasment about pending payment : Cheating customer care and BIlling department Running arou...

Hello rebeccadelekta, if you need the copy of the contract for home security you can reach out this department (1-855-484-1472). If there was a contract, they can find it for you and get you a copy.