Community Forum

Harrasing phone calls

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Harrasing phone calls

I am very satisfied with my Comcast technician and my service provided. I bought a house this week and had my service moved. The day after I set up the appointment for my new home I answered a call and confirmed my appt two days from then. In the next three days leading up to my appointment I received roughly ten phone calls and 6 messages from Comcast. I was at work and couldn't answer. It was one of the most ridiculous things I've witnessed with customer support. After setting up my new house with service my hard drive started going out on my box. It making a loud noise about half the time. Once again I received a ton of phone calls in the only day until my technician arrived as well as text messages. What is up with this? I also agreed at first to take the customer service survey. I made it through probably 7 agonizing minutes of it and finally hung up. These things need to be addressed. I was very frustrated at the number of times my phone Rand and texts from Comcast leading up to my appointment. It was borderline harrasment. This just happened this week and I am considering calling direct because of it. I am not normally like this but it has really rubbed me the wrong way that they think this is acceptable.<br><br>