Community Forum

HELP

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

HELP

Nov 2017 - Installer left installation wires all over yard and hanging over fence. Installer told me that installation would be complete within a week.
Dec 2017 - Installation was not complete. I called and chatted several times and was told issue was going to be resolved.
Jan 2018 - Xfinity service called and told me they didn't understand why installation was not complete and hung up.
Jan 2018 - I called and chatted and requested a manager call me
15 Jan 2018 - Supervisor/Manager called and transferred me for 30 minutes and then hung up on me and didn't call me back.

All I am receiving is bills and late fees from XFINITY. Please have a manager call me. <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information>  9:40 AM You are now chatting with Manoj

Hi DANIEL, thank you for contacting Xfinity Chat Support.  My name is Manoj.  

Manoj  9:43 AM Nov 2017 - Installer left installation wires all over yard and hanging over fence. Installer told me that installation would be complete within a week.
Dec 2017 - Installation was not complete. I called and chatted several times and was told issue was going to be resolved.
Jan 2018 - Xfinity service called and told me they didn't understand why installation was not complete and hung up.
15 Jan 2018 - Supervisor/Manager called and transferred me for 30 minutes and then hung up on me and didn't call me back.

All I am receiving is bills and late fees from XFINITY. Please have a manager call me. <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 9:43 AM Hello? DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information>9:45 AM I apologize for the inconvenience.  Let me help you right away with your issue. Manoj  9:45 AM Daniel, we are from chat support and we do not have access to call customer however I can transfer the chat to my supervisor. Manoj  9:46 AM I need the installation complete without further time wasting on my part and my account needs to be adjusted so that I can pay my bill DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information>9:46 AM Would that be fine with you ? Manoj  9:46 AM I need the installation complete without further time wasting on my part and my account needs to be adjusted so that I can pay my bill DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 9:47 AM I understand your concern. Let me help you with this issue. Manoj  9:48 AM Before I proceed, may I ask you a few questions for account security? Manoj  9:48 AM You don't need any account security because I am not requesting information DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 9:49 AM I need the installation complete without further time wasting on my part and my account needs to be adjusted so that I can pay my bill DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 9:49 AM We need to make sure that we have pulled up the right account details. Manoj  9:50 AM Please do not waste anymore of my time. If you can not take care of this issue, then have your manager take care of it. This has been going on since Nov 2017 (video recording this session, notification per TX acclamatories) DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 9:51 AM Let me transfer the chat to my Manager. Manoj  9:52 AM You are being transferred.  Please wait for the next available agent. You are now chatting with Rajesh Nov 2017 - Installer left installation wires all over yard and hanging over fence. Installer told me that installation would be complete within a week.

All I am receiving is bills and late fees from XFINITY. Please have a manager call me.<EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 9:40 AM
You are now chatting with Manoj
Hi DANIEL, thank you for contacting Xfinity Chat Support. My name DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 9:54 AM HI I'm supervisor on the floor . Please allow me 1-2 minutes to review the previous interaction Rajesh  9:54 AM Since Nov 2017 DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 9:55 AM As I understand your concern is regarding Installation to be complete on the account Rajesh  9:59 AM My concern is the terrible customer service related to the issue DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 9:59 AM I need the installation complete without further time wasting on my part and my account needs to be adjusted so that I can pay my bill DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 10:00 AM I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you . Rajesh  10:00 AM I understand however we need to authenticate the details here on chat to ensure that we are sharing the information with account holder or authorized user of the account. Rajesh  10:00 AM If you can not fix the issue then please pass m to a Director DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 10:00 AM Since your account security is important to us,  so we are making sure that we have pulled up the right account details. I would request you to please provide the below information. Rajesh  10:00 AM 1. Account Holder Full Name
2. Complete address along with the zipcode
3. Registered Phone Number Rajesh  10:01 AM Daniel <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information>   10:01 AM Thanks for the details Rajesh  10:02 AM As I have checked there is no order opened on your account Rajesh  10:03 AM As per account details , your order of Video and internet connect has been completed on 11/13/2017 Rajesh  10:04 AM Its not complete DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 10:05 AM Are you calling me a liar DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 10:06 AM Nov 2017 - Installer left installation wires all over yard and hanging over fence. Installer told me that installation would be complete within a week.

All I am receiving is bills and late fees from XFINITY. Please have a manager call me. <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 10:06 AM Sorry , I am providing you the information as per your account . As I have checked service installation order is complete on your account . There is no open order on the account however ticket 0451 331 70 is raised on the account for outside drop bury Rajesh  10:08 AM Let me check the status of the ticket Rajesh  10:09 AM I am recording this conversation DANIEL <EDITED for violating Forum Guidelines - Personal Information> 10:09 AM     Powered by eGain  

Official Employee

Re: HELP

Hello troyia32. I can assist with getting your services up and running as well as making sure we get those lines buried. So that we can discuss your account details privately, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.

Please refrain from posting personal information in the public forums, as doing so is a violation of Comcast Forum Guidelines, and  puts your personal information at risk.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!