Community Forum

HELP - Stuck in the vortex of Comcast Construction Services

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

HELP - Stuck in the vortex of Comcast Construction Services

Please help.
We are in a new construction home which is located behind other houses that have existing service. Our builder has pre layed all tubing to run wire to and it is attached the the actual cable pole on the top of the driveway on the Main Street... this is where we become very frustrated... Comcast Construction teams will not get back in touch with us on when they can come and take a look at the site. This is not a difficult project all they need to do is feed the wire through a tube... yet we can’t get anyone to help us. We have been Comcast cusmtoers for over 15 years and can’t believe we are going through this. My currency ticket number is 1094814. Please help us, we just want someone to take the time to come see how easy this install will actually be so we can finally get It installed. Thank you for your assistance.
Expert

Re: HELP - Stuck in the vortex of Comcast Construction Services

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thank you

What is the link to check my post for a response? Do I come back to this page? Because when I clicked on your ‘moved’ link it took me to a different thread and not my post. I don’t want to miss out on getting in touch with a Comcast expert.

Thank you
Official Employee

Cchia, let's check on your ticket and see where we are at with serviceability. Please send me your full name and address in private message for help.

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Cchia, A notification has been sent to the Engineer and Construction Team. When there is further information available, they will reach out to you. Post again if you need anything else. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.