Community Forum

HD and DVR fee on top of triple play!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

HD and DVR fee on top of triple play!

I upgraded today to triple play with X1 - I got a sleek box and a cool remote and I’m driving home excited to plug into my 4K TV.

Being charger 104.99 for triple play plus all taxes would go to around $138

I get home, activate the box, HD channels were not included with my digital starter plan. They asked for another $10 for me to have HD.

Tonight I sat to record my channels, and found out my box didn’t have DVR functionality, called them to see what happened, they couldn’t say and if I wanted a DVR, it’d be another $10 a month.

So they advertise 104.99 and to have the expected product, you end up paying almost $160

Guess what, there’s a 30 days money back guarantee and I’m returning everything tomorrow.

I felt my intelligence has been violated.
Official Employee

Re: HD and DVR fee on top of triple play!

Hi Cavalcanti1, apologies for your experiences when signing up for service.  If you would like I could review current promotions I have available for you, just send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!