Community Forum

Good technical support!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Contributor

Good technical support!

I was having severe problems late last week with pixelation and out-of-synch sound to the extent that the TV was unwatchable. Called Comcast support and the tech said that sending a signal refresh might solve the issue. While sending the refresh she also checked the line and informed me that she could definitely see problems there and would schedule a visit for the following day.

When no tech arrived at the time she mentioned I contacted Comcast again to learn that the tech was scheduled for the following day. I was pretty annoyed and said not to bother. The phone rep discussed my issues and suggested they probably wouldn't clear themselves up, so why not send a tech.

I agreed and the following day, a courteous and knowledgable tech showed up 10 minutes early and found the problem to be faulty connections in the box attached to the house and a split cable there. He replaced everything in the freezing weather and also scheduled the replacement of the underground cable from the feeder box and a new connector in the feeder box on the lawn.

I am as pleasantly surprised as I imagine most readers are with this excellent customer service. Both phone reps realized the problem and suggested sending a tech and the tech fixed what he could and scheduled additional maintenance after the ground thaws.

It's nice to acknowledge excellent support. Kudos to all involved.

Thanks,

Mike

Official Employee

Re: Good technical support!

Hi Mr_Mike. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will pass along this feedback for you. Please let us know if you need any assistance with anything else.