Community Forum

Good job

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Good job

I wanted Xfinity/Comcast to be aware of the great experience I had. My appointment today, 1-13-18,was to upgrade plan and devices. The technician arrive early for the appoinynent, he was very professional, knowledgeable and efficient. I have been with Comcast/Xfinity for years and through all the name changes...this was the best service I gave received in my years if being a customer (I'm comparing to service at the local office or on the phone). This young man said his name is Ulie Walker (no sure of spelling). This was in Muskegon, Michigan. I know u guys probably get a lot of complaints but I wanted to make sure his superiors are aware of what a goid job he did.
Official Employee

Re: Good job

Hi yvettesan, thank you for sharing your experience with our technician here. We love to hear your feedback especially when it comes to an in home visit, you can click on this link and provide this information to our leadership team so that Ullie can be recognized for his professionalism and efficiency in getting this issue resolved. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!