Community Forum

Given Wrong Info on Tripple Play Package

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Given Wrong Info on Tripple Play Package

Today I chatted with your rep and ordered the Triple Play and I found out later what I was told was incorrect. Chat reference number is 1677089. I was told price of 136 included all taxes and fees multiple times and found out after I ordered it it did not include taxes and fees so now my bill is 20 more. Also, I was quoted this price for 24 months and found out in my confirmation email that it is only for 1 year and after chatting with someone else, the price goes up by 25 dollars for the second year.  Why are your reps giving incorrect information? I am very disappointed with the service I received today and will continue investigation into Direct Tv.

Official Employee

Re: Given Wrong Info on Tripple Play Package

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!