Community Forum

Frustrated with lack of promotions for existing customers

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Frustrated with lack of promotions for existing customers

I have been a Comcast customer since I purchased my home, but I am extremely frustrated with my options as an existing customer now that my promotion has expired. There are no promotions for an existing customer for just tv and internet and I am frustrated that I have to pay for things I am not using. Now I see a deal for 39.99 a month for new customers with internet plus with the free upgrade to blast speeds and HBO. Also, there is no term agreement on this deal. This is a much better deal than Comcast is willing to offer me as an existing customer. Frankly, given the poor treatment as an existing customer I will likely be chooing another company to purchase my internet from.
Tags (1)
Official Employee

Re: Frustrated with lack of promotions for existing customers

Hi Spartan63,

Sorry you feel this way. I'd be more than happy to review the offers I have available for the TV and Internet services that will help lower your rate. Please send me a private message verifying following information: 

• First and last name of the account holder
  • Primary phone number on the account
  • The street address associated with your services
  • Full account number

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

New Poster

Spartan,

I'm in the same boat. 39.99/month plan ends and, as usual, the only plans offered to me are considerably more.

I've also been a Comcast customer for several years.

When I was offered this plan (Performance Plus, 39.99/month) last year I was not a new customer.

I'll keep you updated, perhaps you can do the same. Thanks.

Official Employee

CorruptCableCo,

I can help with your billing concerns as well. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify the first and last name of the account holder, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

This post will be close to stop others from piggybacking of the original post.  If anyone else is interested in new promotions available in your area, please create your own public post.