Community Forum

Fraudulent orders on Xfinity Mobile account I did not open

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Fraudulent orders on Xfinity Mobile account I did not open

I am an xfinity internet and cable customer.  Yesterday i receieved three emails about Xfinity Mobile orders that were successfully placed on my account.  I have never had an xfinity mobile account so this seemed to be either scam emails but I decided to investigate anyways.  Sure enough, I was somehow able to log on to xfinity mobiles website with my internet user id and password and it showed that 3 phones had been ordered to an address in another state.  I have seen there are hundreds of other people that have had similar situations occur to them.  The only advice I have seen is filing a police report and filling out an FTC identity theft report which I am absolutely not doing.  This is on Comcast and their negligence and terrible business practices.  What can I do to resolve their gross incompetence to ensure my credit and finances are not negatively affected by their terrible business?

Official Employee

Re: Fraudulent orders on Xfinity Mobile account I did not open

fraud123, we take these matters very seriously. Please go to www.xfinity.com/fraudclaimform to submit a claim or call the Customer Security Assurance ID Theft team at 844-335-8719 as soon as possible. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!