Community Forum

Fraudulent charges, false agreements

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Fraudulent charges, false agreements

I have called Xfinity a number of times now and each time the customer support has told me they would remove the fake charges to my account.
It has been 3months now and I call all the time and still they have not corrected the issue but each time they stated they will over the phone
Admin1

Re: Fraudulent charges, false agreements

Hi Gauser22 -- I can help with those charges. Can you provide more details about these charges please?

New Poster

Re: Fraudulent phone charges, Fraud, No Customer Support or Resolution

April 3, 2018: I spoke with a Comcast Rep -ID 105719 to dispute phone calls that were never made on my account. Today was my 8th call/visit to Comcast and nothing has changed for the past 3 months. The account balance is over $500.00 for calls that are not even associated with my account. They can see my account and that are no calls. They can also see that my persoal router is not even capable of calling and still there is no resolution. I hear the same thing - that they have to submitt it to billing. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: Fraudulent phone charges, Fraud, No Customer Support or Resolution

Good luck with resolving it in your favor beinglucylu.