Community Forum

Financial Hardship

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Financial Hardship

Hello my services were suspended for non pay i have tried to reach out to anyone who would listen but have gotten nowhere I have even reached out to the office of Tom Karinshak its been two (2) days and numerous emails to them but have heard nothing looking to see about getting my services back online as my family and I have gone through a tough financial period Please I can make a payment but not until 6/30 can anyone help us here?  Thank you 

Expert

Re: Financial Hardship

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Financial Hardship

Hello nicpac. I can assist with reviewing your account status and service restore options. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.