Community Forum

Fed up!!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Fed up!!

I'm so upset right now! I know I'm a month behind and I set up a payment arrangement, but when I knew I couldn't pay I called and spoke to a foreign gentleman who was very hard to understand. However I asked if I could extend my payment arrangement for a few more days and I would pay my balance for both months in full. He said he wasn't sure if he could do this. After a lengthy wait he came back and said after speaking to his supervisor he could extend the arrangement without service interruption until that time. I had him repeat himself since he was difficult to understand. This was two days ago. My service was cut off today. I called and spoke to a young lady who said that until I paid the back payment nothing would change and my service would not come back. I have a 78 yr old mother at home who's only form of entertainment is the television. I refuse to believe that service could not be put back on for a few more days until payment is made. I am constantly hearing these kind of stories from friends when dealing with comcast. I must say I have to laugh when I see the comcast commercials about how customer oriented they are and they want to do whateveer they can to make the customer happy!!! Ha really!!

Expert

Re: Fed up!!

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Fed up!!

rlc722, thanks for posting. Let's take a look at the previous payment arrangement and see what we can do. Please send me a private message with your full name, residential account number and address for help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!