Community Forum

Extra Charges

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Extra Charges

Hi I checked my bill from this month and discovered some extra one time fees added to my account. I'm being charged a $60 fee for a tech visit which I was told I would not be charged if the issue was not caused by me. The issue ended up being resolved over the phone later after the tech failed to solve the problem and I was given a $20 credit since the tech did not show up on time. I'm also being charged a $10 late fee even though I have auto pay but it seems it didn't go through this month for some reason; and new taxes and a frachise fee that I didn't have to pay before. I taked to a rep over the phone and was told all he could do was give me a $20 credit but that doesn't cover all of these extra charges. Can someone help me to get these charges removed?

Official Employee

Re: Extra Charges

Good evening, I can investigate this for you going forward. Would you like me to check your account for you?