Community Forum

Expiring 2yr x-finite triple play contract EOM

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Expiring 2yr x-finite triple play contract EOM

I tried speaking to a representative after customer service hours and he was unable to help. Currently pay around $235 a month and contract is coming to an end but rep said he did not have any other excsisting customer deals when my contract expires. I am happy with my service but will not pay almost $300 a month starting in October. Does anyone else have any options for me having been thru a similar situation. Would prefer not to switch providers but want to reduce my monthly bill since I barely watch tv as it is and there are lots of alternative options for tv. Would b happy with internet and a reduced choice of channels to watch. Thank you for any advice

Official Employee

Re: Expiring 2yr x-finite triple play contract EOM

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!