Community Forum

Experience today with Billing Reps and Solutions..

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Valued Contributor

Experience today with Billing Reps and Solutions..

Good morning,

Kudos time from here. I began this morning contacting CS thru chat, trying to lower my bill as my promotion had just ended. My first contact was in chat with June. Very pleasant lady, but as the norm, she couldn't really offer anything to help with the billing. She tried, and actually made me a good off of a triple play, which wouldn't help me any, considering I'm still in contract with another video provider, and only looking for phone and performance internet.

Round 2 was in to billing by phone. The lady I spoke with there, and I must apologize for not noting her name, was very courteous and thorough in seeking a soulution for us here. Again tho, her best offer was to go with triple play, which would throw my bill even higher, considering I'm in contract still for video elsewhere. Politely explained to her that we couldn't go that route. She apologized for not being of any help to me, and offered to send me to a representative in Customer Solutions. I accepted her offer to be transfered.

On being transferred to Solutions, I had the pleasure of connecting with Destiny. Very pleasant, courteous and thorough lady. After getting our basic needs that we were looking for, she came up with a new promotion in just a few short minutes. Within literally moments, I had an order summary in my email, had agreed to it, and a new package initiated.

Thanks to each of the reps I dealt with this morning. All pleasant and professional. I must say going in, I was dreading this day, from what I've read here in the forums lately. But my contacts this morning turned it all into a pleasant experience.

Thanks to June, Destiny, and I wish I had wrote the name of the lady who connected me to Destiny down. And thanks to Comcast for having these ladies on your staff, and for providing a great service.

Gene

Official Employee

Re: Experience today with Billing Reps and Solutions..

Thank you Genewntn for this update, if you need any further help going forward please reach out to us, we are always here to assist. Have a great day.