Community Forum

Existing customer

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Existing customer

I am an existing customer. My 2 year agreement expired. I called customer service to see if I could get a deal similar to new customers. I was told no. What happened to rewarding loyal customers?

Official Employee

Re: Existing customer

Hi cozzone3,

Thanks for reaching out. We value your loyalty and would hate to see you leave. I'd like to review your account to see if I have any offers that will help lower your rate. I can't promise the same pricing as a new customer since they are offered discounted pricing for promotional rates, however, we do offer plans for existing customers that include service discounts that you could possibly take advantage of. If I don't have anything available at the time, you can reach out in the near future to see if anything has changed. 

I've received and replied to your private message requesting additional information in order to assist you. Please reach out at your convenience and I'd be happy to help you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!