Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Existing customer needs assist reducing bill

Regular Visitor

Existing customer needs assist reducing bill

Hi! I would like assistance getting my bill reduced. I have seen where Comcast reps have reached out to existing customers on this board to help them with new deals. 

Looking for the same type of assistance.

Thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Existing customer needs assist reducing bill

Thank you for reaching out to us and I can look at this for you. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Regular Visitor

Shane,

Thanks for responding! I have attempted to respond but don't have access to the private message icon. Or at least can't figure out where it is. I am still looking for help lowering my bill. Can you help me out?

Regular Visitor

I am still needing someone to help me reduce my bill.

My previous monthly bill was $261 with cable and internet. I was told there were no options for lowering my bill. Now I have added voice and am hoping to get a bundle deal similar to what new customers do. My current bill is $456 which I believe is incorrect.

Can someone please reach out to me and help make my bill more reasonable ?

Thanks!

Expert

Checking back often goes a long way in getting your issue resolved in a timely manner.

To send a requested Private Message click on the person's name in the left column of their post and then on the right side of the Profile page you should see where to send that person a Private Message.  In the image below you see ComcastJoeTru's profile with Private Message Me to the right.  You need to click on ComcastShane's name instead of messaging ComcastJoeTru.

privatemessageme.JPG

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Again,

Thanks for your response.

Actually, I was told by Comcast Shane via private message that someone would contact me after my Voice service was activated. (Shane was going to be off) That sounded great but unfortunately no one did. So I private message Comcast Shane to folllow up but got no response. That's why I decided to post again to try to get some help.

I will once again message Comcast Shane as you suggest.

Thanks!