Community Forum

Existing contract about to expire.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Existing contract about to expire.

I have been a Comcast customer for a few years. My 2 year X1 Starter double play contract (at around $89 with total being around $111 including taxes and fees) expires on 3/14/2018. I am looking for some help in finding a new double play package for as close as possible to the same price. The website has been no help as it only showed a X1 Prefered double play package at $114.99 plus all the taxes and fees which would put it around $130. Plus it said only for new customers. I have seen the package I have being offered to new customers on different websites. Doesn't loyality account for anything?

Regular Visitor

Re: Existing contract about to expire.

Why can't loyal customers get same price break that new ones get? That is not the way to treat your customers and expect them to hang around. I got multiple offers during my 2 year contract but was never able to use them since I couldn't break the exsting one without suffering early termanation fees. Now that my contract is about to expire there is nothing available that I can find. I may have to cancel the TV and just keep the internet. I have been looking at the offering from Sling and it has just about all the channels I need.

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to check and see if there are any available promotions for you if you would like. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

It want let me send a personal message. Did as you said and there is not place to enter the data requested.