Community Forum

Existing Customer Promotions that don't exist

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Existing Customer Promotions that don't exist

Several weeks ago I downgraded our triple-play package to one of the new double-play packages, significantly cutting our costs. We do miss many of the channels we cut, but with a few streaming services we are finding more than enough entertainment to make up the lost channels. Out of the blue we received an offer in the mail last week restoring our previous Triple-Play service with a few extras, e.g. Netflix. The offer was a "Loyal Customer" offer, good for about 3 weeks. When I called to to take advantage of the offer, the Agent and his Supervisor spent a significant amount of time on the phone as they tried to find the offer in their system, with no success. The Supervisor decided to check the Marketing files and found the promotion I received in the mail. The supervisor, Brian O, said with a copy of the offer in hand from Marketing, he felt he could get this Triple Play package in the system by Monday. He graciously sent me an email confirming the offer and would let me know when it was ready on Monday. Hearing nothing, I emailed Brian for a status and have yet to hear anything. Complicating matters, not only has Comcast created the new Standard, Select, etc. packages in the last few months, today I checked our latest Comcast bill and find they are now offering the "Choice" series of packages and terminating all the old old plans. The Agent and his Supervisor were very pleasant to deal with, but I don't know where to go to get this issue resolved. I also feel there are to many changes in packages in a short period of time that everyone, customer, Agents, and Supervisors just can't keep up and grasp what is what. Any ideas where I can go to take advantage of this "Valued Customer" promotion?
Frequent Visitor

Re: Existing Customer Promotions that don't exist

I guess I jumped the gun a bit.  I got a call today and the promotional package was finally in Comcast's computer.  I placed an order and all is good for installation.  There are many changes in packages going on, new packages, elimination of older grandfathered packages, etc. I don't see how the Agents can keep up.  All older packages will not be available on expireration of the promotional period, so Agents have to try and keep customers happy by finding a new package or promotion that is acceptable to the customer.