Community Forum

Executive Customer service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Executive Customer service

I am in the hospital and my service was interrupted today after making a payment arrangement on Saturday the 19th for the past due to be paid on the 30th. And due to fraud on my account there was a few returned payments. I contacted customer service for help and was told to go in and make cash payment which is hard to do when I have surgery scheduled for tomorrow morning.
Expert

Re: Executive Customer service

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, do not PM any Official Employee as it's against Forum Guidelines.

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Executive Customer service

Hi @Saldana7

Sorry for the experience you're having while trying to have this taken care of. I would be more than happy to review your account, but cannot make any promises that I would be able to restore your services.  Unfortunately, if your account has already been disconnected, we would need the past due balance in order to restart services.

Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!