Xfinity Forum Archive...
This is an archived section of the community.
Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.
This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.
Post your questions in the Xfinity Community
1) It's not possible to steal cable anymore as all services are encrypted.
2) Techs wouldn't need to steal cable as they have courtesy service as part of their benefits package.
3) There isn't anything wrong in any of the pictures you posted.
4) Service lines can serve more than a single unit, particularly in an apartment complex.
5) The outside wiring is owned by Comcast. Techs may configure it as they see fit.
Hello busymom02, the information that (nerdburg) provided is correct. It is nearly impossible to steal cable due to how our system is set up on the back end. If you're having issues with your services I can further assist you here, please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and I can get started looking into your services for you.