Community Forum

Early termination fee

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Early termination fee

Please tell me how to find out what my early termination fee will be.  I was told that after I close the account I would just have the fee added to the final bill.  I may not drop my account if the fee is too high.  I have called, gone online to My Account and Help & Support etc. Still looking for the answer. I will say the person I spoke with did the best he could but did not get any answers.  Please let me know what I do next.

Expert

Re: Early termination fee

Ca15 wrote:

Please tell me how to find out what my early termination fee will be.  I was told that after I close the account I would just have the fee added to the final bill.  I may not drop my account if the fee is too high.  I have called, gone online to My Account and Help & Support etc. Still looking for the answer. I will say the person I spoke with did the best he could but did not get any answers.  Please let me know what I do next.

ETF would be $10 x # of months left on your contract.  Home Security is separate.

I am not a Comcast employee.
I am a customer volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Early termination fee

Hello Ca15. If you still need help from an Official Comcast Employee, I can help get you the Early Termination Fee amount associated to your account. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.