Community Forum

ETF

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

ETF

ETF
I move fro Jensen Beach Fl to 85 melba st Milford Ct , I request to move my service here to my new address, Comcast told me you don't got service here, now you want to charge me with a $80 ETF, as you got on the documents I attached I'm not suppose to be charge with that because it's not my fail you don't have service in this area
IMG_3454.PNG
Expert

Re: ETF

You broke the contract, not Comcast, so the ETF would apply.  Comcast does not offer service everywhere because of territorial agreements.  You moved to an area that Comcast doesn't service, breaking the contract.  The ETF is valid.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Re: ETF

@ wrote:
ETF
I move fro Jensen Beach Fl to 85 melba st Milford Ct , I request to move my service here to my new address, Comcast told me you don't got service here, now you want to charge me with a $80 ETF, as you got on the documents I attached I'm not suppose to be charge with that because it's not my fail you don't have service in this area

I think you might have misread the image/document you posted. The 3rd bullet clearly states:

"If you move to a non-Comcast serviceable area, then the ETF does apply."