Community Forum

ETF Waiver for Harvey victims

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

ETF Waiver for Harvey victims

Shortly after Hurricane Harvey, I was told by a Comcast rep that early termination fees would be waived if our house was damaged. Ours was damaged badly enough that we had to sell it to a contractor and sustain a huge loss and move. Now when I call to close the contract I'm told I will have to complete the contract. Did Comcast decide to not support the victims of Harvey?
Official Employee

Re: ETF Waiver for Harvey victims

Hello cwhite010, I am happy to address you concerns. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I spoke today with another rep and I believe we got it straightened out.
Thanks for the reply
Official Employee

You're welcome, I am glad that we were able to get this taken care of for you. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!