Community Forum

Dropping Cable TV and keeping Blast Internet service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Dropping Cable TV and keeping Blast Internet service

I just tried dropping my basic cable service (1/25/2018) and keep my Blast internet speed with customer service. I was first quoted by dropping my cable (which I pay $97 for basic cable + blast internet before taxes) I would only save $1. I was quoted $96 for Blast by itself. The agent then quoted $59 as a 6 month promotion and then $69 after that. I have friends and neighbors who say they have Blast for $49 per month. What gives? I've been a loyal Comcast customer since 2001 and feel I should be able to get this service for $49. I was told I would get a call back from a supervisor (other than the agent I talked with). The agent would not transfer me to a superior. My time is precious as anyone elses and I don't want to wait around for a phone call. Extremely frustrating.

Official Employee

Re: Dropping Cable TV and keeping Blast Internet service

Hi mharren, I can assist going over any blast promotions that I have available with you, could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you