Community Forum

Downgraded to internet only and see internet fee plus $30 of TV/Voice fees still in plan

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Downgraded to internet only and see internet fee plus $30 of TV/Voice fees still in plan

I recently downgraded from triple play to just internet. The order showed 66.95 a month for just internet and no fees other than possible fed/state taxes. Looking at my account 2 weeks later I see that TV and Voice were dropped but additional services related to tv and voice fees are still listed amount to about $30 and my plan shows $96 per month. This was not in the order I placed to switch to internet only, why would these fees still be listed almost 2 weeks after TV and Voice were dropped from the account.

In addition, I already had internet with the triple play, so I am not understanding why I see a fee for $41 for adding internet, it;s not like there was any setup or installation required as I did this myself switching to my own cable modem. In additon there was nothing listed in the order about a $41 fee. Hopefully this resolves itself after next months bill.

Official Employee

Re: Downgraded to internet only and see internet fee plus $30 of TV/Voice fees still in plan

Hi Justinaurora, I can review the charges in question on your account with you. Can you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you