Community Forum

Downgraded, but still being charged

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Highlighted
New Poster

Downgraded, but still being charged

I downgraded my services, but I'm still being charged. I've returned the equipment the day after I spoke with an agent. Went to pay my bill online and it's like I never even called. Still says I have the triple play , but no equipment. Also fix the online chat. If hasn't worked in the past 6 months. Keeps saying telephone number is incorrect. There isn't a place to put a phone number when starting a chat or trying to start a chat.
Screenshot_20180614-230052_Chrome.jpg
Valued Contributor

Re: Downgraded, but still being charged

You are billed advance for service, so a recent change would not reflect until the next billing cycle, and would be pro-rated.
Official Employee

Re: Downgraded, but still being charged

Hello Brandonw86. We apologize you were experiencing trouble using our chat service. As 'JLDOOBLY' has stated, if you recently changed your service, you are not able to see the change until your next bill cycles. I can assist with reviewing your account to confirm this if you would like. If so, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.