Community Forum

Downgrade Service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Downgrade Service

I have tried browsing the latest services and packages using the option in my account, but I keep getting an error message. Apparently, this is an ongoing issue that still needs to be fixed.

I'm looking for a few options to downgrade my package to something more affordable. I have been told countless times in the past that it wasn't possible. I wanted to check here and see if that was true as well as to browse what was available (since you can't do it online).

I want to know what the prices are for Internet and Phone only, in my area. I know prices are likely based on internet speeds.

Or, I want to know if there is a package for basic TV, with internet and phone. I would preferably keep the internet speed (or upgrade it, based on prices).

Any help from  a Comcast employer would be greatly appreciated.

Admin1

Re: Downgrade Service

Hi loveboating -- I can help you with downgrading your service. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will review our available offers for you.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.