Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Don't charge me if not using.....

New Poster

Don't charge me if not using.....

Hurricane Irma has done damage here in Bartow We have no power going on a week now. I hope my cable bill reduces its price this month.....
Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Don't charge me if not using.....

Based on my past experience with Hermine, it shouldn't be a problem, but you'll need to keep track of the time and call them to request it.  It's not automatic.

New Poster

I just talked to a rep yesterday that said the bill adjustment, credit  for down time IS automatic., but will be reflected on your next bill. You have to call them once service has Ben restored only if you want a"real time" credit, that is, for the credit to be applied to you current monthly bill.    Now, I'll just have to wait and see if they truly honor the credit on NEXT months bill, since I didn't call back.

Official Employee

Hello,

Our hearts go out to those impacted by heavy rains and flooding in the Florida region due to Hurricane Irma. We know what a difficult time this is and we want to do everything we can to help.

We'll gladly be able to help with getting your account adjusted during the downtime once your service has been restored. 

For more information regarding steps you can take, please visit:

https://www.xfinity.com/florida

New Poster

Have not heard or seen anything changes.......
Official Employee

Hello Sherrifer. Are your services still down? I can help review your account for a status check if you need further assistance. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.