Community Forum

Documentation and Lies

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Documentation and Lies

Why, despite being promised it would be documented on my account and promised I would have zero issues signing up for a certain plan am I still going back and forth with your sales team? When using the chat system could your company be so irresponsible that it doesn't keep its own copies of chat logs to review? If one of your reps blatantly lied to me about the status of my account is your company so irresponsible that it wouldn't keep record of that?
Expert

Re: Documentation and Lies

They can review the chat transcripts. What happened? 

I am not an employee.
New Poster

Well, I was told that they were unable to review chat transcripts to find the information that I was previously assured would be noted on my account so there is that; Lie #1 & #2, which are definitley not cronologically or inclusevely numbred lies, in my saga. 

I'd love to be able to provide the transcripts for you myself but considering they don't email them to you (like every other company in the world that uses a chat system) and its not immediatly clear how to save a copy for yourself, it almost seems as though they are trying  to make sure you can't easily have them...

Expert

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you obtain the transcripts and help you get your issues resolved. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Hi, WellingtonBeef - I see that one of my colleagues already offered to assist you with your concern. Please feel free to message me or ComcastZach with your account information (your full name, address, phone or account number) and we will be happy to assist you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!