Community Forum

Diversified Consultants Collections -Paid in full. Trying to get rid from credit report

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Diversified Consultants Collections -Paid in full. Trying to get rid from credit report

Hi,

I had an old debt when I switched comcast accounts. I didnt realize it until it was too late and showed up on my credit report. I am trying to apply for home mortgage with my closing in next 30 days(pretty soon). I paid the debt to diversified consultant directly. Now when I explained the situation and asked them to remove the mark from my credit report, I was told I need to contact comcast. I am not able to talk to someone over the phone as it keeps on getting disconnected as I dont have a valid active account.

Can I get some help here? It's really urgent? My home mortgage closing is at risk and any help or pointers would be highly appreciated.

Regular Contributor

Re: Diversified Consultants Collections -Paid in full. Trying to get rid from credit report

It's a scam collector, never pay any third party contract, always dispute the debt as VOD "not valid" you have a thirty day window to do that, many people don't check their rights.Try credit karma and go on dispute debt.