Community Forum

Disgusted Customer (soon to be former)

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Disgusted Customer (soon to be former)

Hello,

I have SEVERAL ticket numbers: 045593020, 045630391, 045709848, 045762080, 045762315 (this was supposedly a safety ticket and I was supposed to get a response within 30 minutes), and finally 8016.  I am calling again now while typing this email and I am sure I will get more ticket numbers.  These are the numbers that I kept track of and there were others before these in the beginning that I didn't keep track of because I was naive in thinking Comcast would actually do what they say.  I have spent at least 3 hours with your uneducated employees, each and every phone call having to explain the same issue.  I have yet to get one call back.  The SAFETY issue is still there!

I have a SAFETY ISSUE with LOW HANGING COMCAST WIRES over my parking lot at BUILDING Wilton Manors, FL 33334.  The cable junction box where all your wires go into is also hanging off of my building and needs to be replaced.

By way of this e-mail and the multiple calls I have made, I am putting Comcast on notice that if someone gets hurt or property damage occurs due to your NON-RESPONSE to my MULTIPLE requests to fix the wires and box then you will be at fault and I have done my diligence in attempting to get you to fix this. 

A copy of this will go to my ATTORNEY and my insurance company to ensure the proper parties are notified.

I have never dealt with such an incompetent, lackadaisical, uninformed, useless company in my life.  I personally use you and pay almost $300/month for services.  I think I am going to switch to AT&T and have every tenant in my building switch as well.  I will discuss with AT&T and get Comcast out of my building.  

TRULY DISGUSTED,

IMG_4308[1].JPG
Official Employee

Re: Disgusted Customer (soon to be former)

Hi DisgustedMe, 

I'd like to apologize for the experience you are having while trying to get these cables taken care of. No need to call in anymore, I can help address your concerns here. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!