Community Forum

Disappointed Customer

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Disappointed Customer

I am very disappointed in my service with Comcast.  I pay entirely too much money to without service almost $300 a month.  I have been with Comcast well over 10 years.  Hurricane Irma hit South Florida on Sunday, Sep. 10th and my cable went out on Friday, Sep 8th around 11:30 am and it was hot and sunny.   To tis day I am still without service and I would like a reasonable and fair credit to my bill for the huge inconveince.  All my friends with ATT and Direct TV are home enjoying their service.  Total shame.

Official Employee

Re: Disappointed Customer

Hello rmckinni.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We currently have multiple lines and nodes down in your area.

While we cannot give you an estimated time when your service will be back on, please be assured that we are working to restore service as quickly and safely as possible. We appreciate your patience as we know how important the services in your home are to you. The most effective way for you to get service interruption updates for your area and information about your XFINITY service is to use the XFINITY My Account app. Please visit https://www.xfinity.com/south for more information related to the storm.