Community Forum

Disapointment complaint

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Disapointment complaint

On 1/31/2018 we received a sale call from one of xfinity people he offer us this promotion. 

X1 Starter Triple Play includes:
• XFINITY Digital Starter and Streampix™ for primary outlet
• XFINITY Blast!® Internet
• XFINITY Voice Unlimited™
• For $89.99 per month for months 1-24.

which we agreed on and I have the 24month TERM CUSTOMER AGREEMENT and everything. On 2/4/2018 I call because I couldn't watch one of the channels and that is when my nightmare starts.

For some reason that nobody can explain Comcast cancel my new service and put me back on my old one and every time I try to get the packages that we agreed on 1/31/2018 everybody wants to charge me more for it.

So my actual to you guys is on the agreement it says 

AN EARLY TERMINATION FEE OF UP TO $230.00 SHALL APPLY  so I can't cancel but you guys can without even telling me? I don't think this is right

Silver Problem Solver

Re: Disapointment complaint

That offer was most likely for new customers only.

Official Employee

Re: Disapointment complaint

Hi Huetyanelis, after looking into this promotion I do show that the offer that you mentioned above was for new customers only. I can look into this for an and make sure your term agreement goes back to what it was before the change was made to your account so that you're not penalized if you would like to cancel or make changes to the account after your contract expires. If you were not in contract at the time of the change, I can remove all contracts from your account to make this right for you. Please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me" and we can get started. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!