Community Forum

Disabled military discount

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Disabled military discount

Does Comcast offer any discounts to disabled military veterans?

Problem Solver

Re: Disabled military discount

Hello Djsnow14,

I'll be more than happy to address your concerns. I would first like to thank you for your service, but at the time we do not offer a discount for disabled military veterans. You can check with your local Comcast office to see if they offer a senior citizen discount if you were to meet the eligibility requirements. Both the basis of the discount as well as the qualifications that need to be met for the discount can vary from town to town. Not every town has a Senior Discount. 

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

i was told by Comcast to go down and apply, when asked why I couldn't do it over internet i recieved no reply. Ther quick to take your money each month and slow to reply to questions,

Expert

stevelepley wrote:

i was told by Comcast to go down and apply, when asked why I couldn't do it over internet i recieved no reply. Ther quick to take your money each month and slow to reply to questions,

Since Comcast doesn't offer disabled military discounts there wouldn't be anything to apply for.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.