Community Forum

Disabled Veteran/Loyal Customer Discount

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Disabled Veteran/Loyal Customer Discount

Hi! I am a 100% disabled usmc veteran. I live in Silicon Valley where the costs of everything are ridiculous to say the least. I am trying to survive on my VA compensation, but here it is almost impossible. I can not move because I have a beautiful daughter here that I share 50/50. I have a service dog here as well, my second child!

I have also been a long standing customer since 2010, although 2010-2012 was under my ex wife’s name.

I have also had horrible service at my location with constant outages. It’s 12:48am right now, and a maintenance crew is supposed to be here anytime from 12-5am to replace lines...

So with all of that said, I am having a rough time affording the cost of service. I am hoping that someone may be able to assist me with any discounts. I’m barely afloat.

Thanks!
Official Employee

Re: Disabled Veteran/Loyal Customer Discount

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.