Community Forum

Dillan

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Dillan

Dillan just left my home after a mistake was made by another worker, working on someone elses new connection.  I was so very impressed by how well he resolved the issue and how he updated my modemn.  He was a very kind, friendly young man, who explained everything very clearly to me.  He made sure everything was working well before leaving.  I actually enjoyed his visit.    I just wanted him to be recognized for a JOB WELL DONE.

Official Employee

Re: Dillan

Hi @Dlee2. We thank you for bringing this to our attention. I would like to track this employee down for you, so we can ensure he is given proper recognition. Would you please mind send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account in order to find his tech number? Thank you so much. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!