Community Forum

Did anyone get their January Bill?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Did anyone get their January Bill?

Did anyone get an email, bill in the mail, or text alert about getting a bill for January? Yesterday I got a text and email alert I missed our payment .. We never miss a payment because I always get text and email alerts when our new bill is available and we always pay on time. We had to pay 10 dollars because we missed our payment. Also I am not sure why we are getting charged 159.89 when it should be 74.99 plus the late fee which should be 85.99 ..

Contributor

Re: Did anyone get their January Bill?

@ wrote:

Did anyone get an email, bill in the mail, or text alert about getting a bill for January? Yesterday I got a text and email alert I missed our payment .. We never miss a payment because I always get text and email alerts when our new bill is available and we always pay on time. We had to pay 10 dollars because we missed our payment. Also I am not sure why we are getting charged 159.89 when it should be 74.99 plus the late fee which should be 85.99 ..

I received an email on January 17th for my bill that was due beginning of February.  I don't do txt alerts so can't comment on that.

I do worry about missing emails sometimes though so I keep a check list of my recurring ecobills and their approximate due dates and check them off each month, just in case anything got delayed.

As for the price increase, I can't really say exactly what your increase is for (can you compare your new and last statements?) but there were a few pages after the billing section in December invoice/pdf that rates were going up and a chart of all the old & new prices.  Either that or perhaps a promotion you had ended?

Official Employee

Hello, I would like to assist you with this issue from here. Can you provide the full name on the account and phone number or account number? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

Bronze Problem Solver

@ wrote:

We got ours via USPS, as we always have and always will.