Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Deals for existing customers

Regular Visitor

Deals for existing customers

My bill just went up $34.50.  That was enough to tip the scales on the utility of me having cable.  When I try to chat with a rep on this site I get,

"Sorry, we can't sign you in"

When I try to alter my bundle on this site, I get:

"We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order."

Please call us at 1-877-680-7173 and we can help.

XFinity is making it difficult for me to even consider staying.  Unless I can get a good deal without having to spend a long time on the phone listening to automated messages, I'll just cut the cord.  I really don't need the frustration, and I really don't need cable.

Who can assist?

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: Deals for existing customers

Hi cswwalker, thank you for working with me via private message and glad we were able to find a promotion for you.  If you have any questions in the future, please let us know.

Thank you

All Replies
Official Employee

Hey cswwalker! I'd be happy to assist you with your billing concerns. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, the street address and phone number associated with your services, or the full account number. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Official Employee

Hi cswwalker, thank you for working with me via private message and glad we were able to find a promotion for you.  If you have any questions in the future, please let us know.

Thank you