Community Forum

Deals for Existing Customers - Zero Customer Appreciation

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Deals for Existing Customers - Zero Customer Appreciation

I have been a loyal customer since 2015, XFinity is making it difficult for me to even consider staying. 

Why I am forced to waste an exorbitant amount of time renegotiating after a year promotion?  That year to stay is the incentive for XFinity to promote a deal.  So why should I not be able to be able to obtain the same deal new customers get currently?  Where is the deal for customer LOYALTY?  Do I really have to play the game to drop service and go with another provider just to get the market rate deal!!  It's the same for the phone service industry - they provide rolling 1 year promotions as good as new customer deals because the APPRECIATE LOYALTY.

Instead I went from paying 59.99 Bundled TV + Blast Internet + rental cable box to an almost 50% increase in my monthly charge!

When I called in to ask for a deal for existing customers, I was politely told there are none!  OK, time to leave!

If I come back as a "new" customer, I can get an even better deal than my BLAST:

EXTREME 150 INTERNET INCLUDES:

• Limited time - FREE professional installation
  • Good for up to 11 devices at the same time
$64.99 dollars per month AND $59.99/mo. for 12 mos. with 1 year agreement and Autopay and EcoBill enrollment (which I already do).

Unless I can get a good deal without having to spend a long time on the phone listening to automated messages, I'll just cut the cord.  I really don't need the frustration, and I really don't need cable.

Official Employee

Re: Deals for Existing Customers - Zero Customer Appreciation

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.